From March: Higher gas prices threaten economy if they persist
From June: Sliding oil price could herald the beginning of a recovery
- Rosenberg On The Pending Trade Shock And Q4's 0% GDP Growth
- Bank of England cuts UK growth forecast
- S&P warns Canadian banks could be vulnerable if housing market stumbles
- Canadian housing market headed for 10 per cent downturn: Scotia Economics
- France to fall back into recession says central bank
- Libor system has ceased to work -BoE's King
- India's manufacturing decline sparks slowdown fears
Click here to recommend this post on progressivebloggers.ca and help other people find this information.
Richard Fantin is a self-taught software developer who has mostly throughout his career focused on financial applications and high frequency trading. He currently works for eQube gaming systems.
Nazayh Zanidean is a Project Coordinator for a mid-sized construction contractor in Calgary, Alberta. He enjoys writing as a hobby on topics that include foreign policy, international human rights, security and systemic media bias.