- There will never be advertisements of any kind on this blog including blog rolls, or icons or what not of supporting websites. Why? Because advertisement pisses me off. I want to write my thoughts, thats it. Read, or do not read, I do not care.
- All you will get is exactly what I think about current events. I have no affiliations to anything, and I have no personal preference of political parties or anything else.
- I do not take donations, and I do not intend to be published or make money from what I write in any way.
- You may repost anything without permission (or rather this here is your permission) and without giving me credit.
- Comments will not be moderated, modified or deleted. Yes, even if you're a troll.
- Feedback is encouraged. Agree, disagree, or whatever. Tell me what you want to hear about.
- I am going to be brutally honest. We're not going to be able to seriously address current trends until we're honest with ourselves about the situation.
- There will be typos. I'm not a writer, and to be honest I don't want to be a writer but if I don't write about what's going on I go stir crazy.
- I'm not a journalist. I am writing about current events in the context of future trends.
- I'm not an economist. Thank god.
- The news I use within my posts is always within my twitter feed. Thats my dumping ground, and please follow. What I post are what I see as key events, good or bad, in shaping events to come. I also like to point out propaganda, and other random things I find interesting. Sometimes I post a link to a tune to sum up how I feel about the day.
- All I want is for you to be safe, prepare, and thrive. Because without you, in the future there may not be a me. Community is everything.
Click here to recommend this post on progressivebloggers.ca and help other people find this information.
Richard Fantin is a self-taught software developer who has mostly throughout his career focused on financial applications and high frequency trading. He currently works for eQube gaming systems.
Nazayh Zanidean is a Project Coordinator for a mid-sized construction contractor in Calgary, Alberta. He enjoys writing as a hobby on topics that include foreign policy, international human rights, security and systemic media bias.